Research for Peace & Development
ERInt Call for Papers
Last date to submit papers for ERInt. May 2017 issue: 10/04/2017
ERInt. May 2017 issue will be online on May 15, 2017
ARInt Call for Papers
Last date to submit papers for ARInt. June 2017 issue: 10/05/2017
ARInt June 2016 issue will be online on June 15, 2016
ARInt March 2017 issue will be online on March 15, 2017
Invitation for Applications
Last date to apply for post of Member Editorial Board/Reviewer/Assistant Editor: 31/05/2017
Educational Research International
ISSN: 2307-3721 Print
Issue: Vol.6, Number 1 ,
1. REINTEGRATION AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION FOR EX COMBATANTS OF THE FREE ACEH MOVEMENT (GAM) POST-CONFLICT ERA IN NORTH ACEH-INDONESIA
M. Nazaruddin, Nirzalin, Cut Sukmawati, Yusra
Sociology Department , Faculty of Social and Political Science, Universitas Malikussaleh, Lhokseumawe, Aceh; Public Administration Department, Faculty of Social and Political Science, Universitas Malikussaleh, Lhokseumawe, Aceh; & Agroecotechnology Department, Faculty of Agricultural Universitas Malikussaleh, Lhokseumawe, Aceh, INDONESIA.
2. IMPACT OF GLOBALISATION ON INDIAN MEDIA: A STUDY OF ‘CREDIBILITY’ OF INDIAN NEWS CHANNELS
Lakshmi M. Thomas, Dr. H.K. Mariswamy
Senior Research Scholar, Department of Communication, Central College Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru, Karnataka State, & Professor, Department of Communication, Central College Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru, Karnataka State, INDIA.
3. ANALYSIS OF CROSS-CULTURAL CONTENT IN EFL COURSEBOOKS
Elmira Kalhori, Dr. Masoumeh Shiri Aminlou
Islamic Azad University, Damavand Branch, IRAN.
4. UTILIZING CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR EXPANDING ACCESS TO EDUCATION IN NIGERIA
Dr. S.E. Omiunu
Associate Professor, Department of Adult and Non-Formal Education, Faculty of Education, University of Benin, Benin City, NIGERIA.
5. CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE ROLE OF SUBJECT TEACHERS IN SOLVING EDUCATIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS OF KARACHI
Prof. Dr. Aurangzeb, Dr. Stephen John, Hasnain Raza, Ghulam Ali Kerio
Faculty of Education, Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Karachi, PAKISTAN.
6. SYMBIOSIS DURING EXAMINATION PREPARATION: THE PERCEIVED UTILITY OF GROUP DISCUSSIONS TO UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN ZIMBABWE
Moses Kufakunesu, Clyton Dekeza
Senior Lecturer in Psychology of Education, Great Zimbabwe University; Department of Educational Foundations, Masvingo; Lecturer in Sociology of Education, Great Zimbabwe University; Department of Educational Foundations, Masvingo, ZIMBABWE.
7. DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION PENCAK SILAT PERSAUDARAAN SETIA HATI (PSHT) ASPECTS OF TEACHING SUFISM AND KEJAWEN
State Islamic High School Of Ponorogo, INDONESIA.