Research for Peace & Development
ERInt Call for Papers
Last date to submit papers for ERInt. May 2017 issue: 10/04/2017
ERInt. May 2017 issue will be online on May 15, 2017
ARInt Call for Papers
Last date to submit papers for ARInt. June 2017 issue: 10/05/2017
ARInt June 2016 issue will be online on June 15, 2016
ARInt March 2017 issue will be online on March 15, 2017
Invitation for Applications
Last date to apply for post of Member Editorial Board/Reviewer/Assistant Editor: 31/05/2017
Educational Research International
ISSN: 2307-3721 Print
Issue: Vol.5, Number 4 ,
1. THE EFFECT OF LOCAL MATERIALS USAGE FOR SCIENCE PRACTICUM ON STUDENTS’ SCIENCE PROCESS SKILLS
Setiyo Prajoko, Mohamad Amin, Fatchur Rohman, Muhana Gipayana
State University of Malang (Universitas Negeri Malang), INDONESIA.
2. A STUDY OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DISTRIBUTED LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL INNOVATION OF KINDERGARTEN EDUCATOR’S AWARENESS
Shu-Feng Tseng, Pai-Lu Wu, Hui-Ju Wu, Hsiu-Yi Huang
Associate Professor, Department of Applied Foreign Language, Cheng-Shiu University; Professor, Center for Teacher Education, Cheng-Shiu University; Teacher, Kaohsiung Municipal Jhong-Jheng Senior High School, Kaohsiung; Principal, Kaohsiung Municipal Chung-Shan Senior High School, Kaohsiung, TAIWAN.
3. TEMPLATES CUSTOMIZATION IN TELEVISION NEWS CHANNELS IN INDIA
Sreekantachar.B., Dr. N. Mamatha
Producer, Educational MultiMedia Research Centre, University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysore, Karnataka; Assistant Professor, Department of Studies in Communication and Journalism, University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysore, Karnataka, INDIA.
4. THEORETICAL FOUNDATIONS OF GLOBALIZATION AND MEDIA MANAGEMENT: A NEW PERSPECTIVE
Prof. B. K. Ravi, Prof. B. P. Mahesh Chandra Guru
Department of Communication, Bangalore University, Central College, Bangalore, Karnataka State, & Department of Studies in Communication and Journalism, University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysore, Karnataka State, INDIA.
5. QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE TEACHER’S PERFORMANCE IN PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECTOR SCHOOLS: A DEVELOPING COUNTRY’S EXPERIENCE
Farah Khan, M.S. Omar Fauzee, Yaakob Daud
School of Education and Modern Languages, CAS, Universiti Utara , MALAYSIA.
6. AN EXPLORATION ON THE EFFECTS OF GLOBALISATION ON CULTURE: A STUDY OF MASVINGO DISTRICT
Chingombe Shamiso Iline, Dr. Magwa Simuforosa
Department of Educational Foundations, Great Zimbabwe University, Masvingo, ZIMBABWE.
7. PROTECTION LAW FOR CONSUMERS AGAINST THE DECEIVING INFORMATION OF ADVERTISEMENTS
Engeli Yuliana Lumaing, Moch. Bakri, Moh. Ridwan, Istislam
Faculty of Law, Brawijaya University, Malang, INDONESIA.
8. FACTORS LEADING TO BULLYING AMONG LEARNERS: A CASE STUDY OF KHAMI DISTRICT PRIMARY SCHOOLS, ZIMBABWE
Magwa Simuforosa, Ndlovu Veronica
Department of Educational Foundations, Robert Mugabe School of Education, Great Zimbabwe University, Masvingo; Mbizo Primary School, Luveve, Bulawayo, ZIMBABWE.
9. THE EFFECT OF STORYTELLING ON DEVELOPING COMMUNICATION SKILLS OF EFL FEMALE STUDENTS AND THEIR ATTITUDES TOWARDS IT
Reem Abdullah Juraid, Dr. Mahdi M. A. Ibrahim
Department of Curricula & Teaching Methods, Faculty of Education, Taibah University, Madina Munawarah, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA.