Research for Peace & Development
ERInt Call for Papers
Last date to submit papers for ERInt. May 2017 issue: 10/04/2017
ERInt. May 2017 issue will be online on May 15, 2017
ARInt Call for Papers
Last date to submit papers for ARInt. June 2017 issue: 10/05/2017
ARInt June 2016 issue will be online on June 15, 2016
ARInt March 2017 issue will be online on March 15, 2017
Invitation for Applications
Last date to apply for post of Member Editorial Board/Reviewer/Assistant Editor: 31/05/2017
Educational Research International
ISSN: 2307-3721 Print
Issue: Vol.5, Number 3 ,
1. ANALYZING RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THE LEVEL OF INTERNET ADDICTION AND THE LIFE SATISFACTION OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
Aygen ÇAKMAK, Fatma ELİBOL, Fatma ÇALIŞANDEMİR, Seda ÖZKUBAT
Department of Child Development, Faculty of Health Sciences, Kırıkkale University Department of Early Childhood Education, Faculty of Education, Kırıkkale University, TURKEY.
2. ROMANIA AND THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
Paul PASCU, Eugenia IANCU
Stefan cel Mare University Suceava, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, ROMANIA.
3. THE STUDY OF RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN 11-12 YEAR-OLD SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’ EMPATHY SKILLS AND SELF-ESTEEM LEVELS
Hale Dere Çiftçi
Department of Child Development, School of Health, Turgut Özal University, Ankara, TURKEY.
4. THE LEVEL OF STAKEHOLDERS’ AWARENESS ON SUITABLE INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS/ STRATEGIES FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF LEARNERS WITH HEARING IMPAIRMENT IN REGULAR PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN KAJIADO COUNTY, KENYA
Josephine Waeni Bernard
Mount Kenya University, Thika, KENYA.
5. AN ACTION RESEARCH PROJECT FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF TEACHING-LEARNING IN LABORATORY SCHOOL: CHALLENGES AND ISSUES
Dr. Shahid Hussain Mughal
Associate Professor, Department of Education, Sukkur Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Sukkur, Sindh, PAKISTAN.
6. BULLEH SHAH: THE SUFI AND THE POET OF THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY PUNJAB
Department of History, Gabriel College Mandi Bahauddin, & University of Gujrat, PAKISTAN.
7. AN ANALYTICAL STUDY ON GENDER INEQUALITY AND ITS IMPACTS ON FEMALE EDUCATION, A STUDY IN PUNJAB, PAKISTAN
Rab Nawaz, Dr. Yasir Nawaz Manj, Mohsin Noor, Muhammad Umair Zafar
Department of Sociology, University of Sargodha, PAKISTAN.
8. THE ANXIETY OF MUSIC TEACHERS IN SEKOLAH MUSIK INDONESIA
Reina A. Hadikusumo, Anis Eliyana, Syahir Natsir
Airlangga University , Surabaya, East ,& Tadulako University, Palu, Central Sulawesi , INDONESIA.
9. MENTAL COMPUTATION PERFORMANCE: AN INTERVENTION STUDY WITH YEAR FIVE STUDENTS
Department of Elementary Teacher Education, Faculty of Education Almuslim University, Bireuen, Aceh, INDONESIA.